This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Contract Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Contract Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Authoring, Reporting, Contract, Tenders etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Contract Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Contract Management System are Contract, Authoring, Audit, Reporting, Obligations and Tenders.
Contract Management System entities and their attributes :
- Contract Entity : Attributes of Contract are contract_id, contract_tender_id contract_name, contract_type, contract_description
- Authoring Entity : Attributes of Authoring are authorise_id, authorise_contract_id authorise_name, authorise_type, authorise_description
- Audit Entity : Attributes of Audit are audit_id, audit_title, audit_type, audit_description
- Reporting Entity : Attributes of Reporting are report_id, report_title, report_type, report_description
- Obligations Entity : Attributes of Obligations are obligation_id, obligation_title, obligation_type, obligation_description
- Tenders Entity : Attributes of Tenders are tender_id, tender_contract_id tender_name, tender_type, tender_description
Description of Contract Management System Database :
- The details of Contract is store into the Contract tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Tenders, Audit, Obligations, Authoring, Contract) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Audit, Obligations has binded with Contract, Authoring entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Obligations, Reporting, Tenders, Contract
- All the entities Contract, Obligations, Audit, Tenders are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Contract Management System tables for fast query execution.