This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of News Portal System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of News Portal System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Contents, Advertisement, News, News Tupe etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of News Portal System functionalities. The main entities of the News Portal System are News, Contents, Media, Advertisement, Latest Posts and News Tupe.
News Portal System entities and their attributes :
- News Entity : Attributes of News are news_id, news_title, news_type, news_description
- Contents Entity : Attributes of Contents are content_id, content_news_id, content_title, content_type, content_description
- Media Entity : Attributes of Media are media_id, media_name, vtype, media_description
- Advertisement Entity : Attributes of Advertisement are advertisement_id, advertisement_title, advertisement_Type, advertisement_description
- Latest Posts Entity : Attributes of Latest Posts are post_id, post_name, post_type, post_description
- News Tupe Entity : Attributes of News Tupe are news_type_id, news_type_news_id, news_type_name, news_type_description
Description of News Portal System Database :
- The details of News is store into the News tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (News Tupe, Media, Latest Posts, Contents, News) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Media, Latest Posts has binded with News, Contents entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Latest Posts, Advertisement, News Tupe, News
- All the entities News, Latest Posts, Media, News Tupe are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of News Portal System tables for fast query execution.