This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Employee Attendance System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Employee Attendance System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employees, Leave, Attendance, salary etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Employee Attendance System functionalities. The main entities of the Employee Attendance System are Attendance, Employees, Holidays, Leave, Login and salary.
Employee Attendance System entities and their attributes :
- Attendance Entity : Attributes of Attendance are attendance_id, attendance_employee_id, attendance_student_id, attendance_type, attendance_description
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Holidays Entity : Attributes of Holidays are holidays_id, holidays_employee_id, holidays_date, holidays_duration, holidays_description
- Leave Entity : Attributes of Leave are leave_id, leave_employee_id, leave_type, leave_status, leave_to, leave_from, leave_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- salary Entity : Attributes of salary are salary_id, salary_employee_id, salary_amount, salary_total, salary_type, salary_description
Description of Employee Attendance System Database :
- The details of Attendance is store into the Attendance tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (salary, Holidays, Login, Employees, Attendance) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Holidays, Login has binded with Attendance, Employees entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Login, Leave, salary, Attendance
- All the entities Attendance, Login, Holidays, salary are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Employee Attendance System tables for fast query execution.