This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Event Tracker Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Event Tracker shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Tracking, Party, Event, Video etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Event Tracker functionalities. The main entities of the Event Tracker are Event, Tracking, Venue, Party, Images and Video.
Event Tracker entities and their attributes :
- Event Entity : Attributes of Event are event_id, event_name, event_organizer_id, event_theme, event_date, event_type, event_description
- Tracking Entity : Attributes of Tracking are track_id, track_event_id, track_date, track_place track_type, track_description
- Venue Entity : Attributes of Venue are venue_id, venue_name, venue_type, venue_description, venue_address
- Party Entity : Attributes of Party are party_id, party_event_id, party_organizer_id, party_theme, party_date, party_type, party_description
- Images Entity : Attributes of Images are image_id, image_name, image_type, image_description
- Video Entity : Attributes of Video are video_id, video_name, video_type, video_description
Description of Event Tracker Database :
- The details of Event is store into the Event tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Video, Venue, Images, Tracking, Event) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Venue, Images has binded with Event, Tracking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Images, Party, Video, Event
- All the entities Event, Images, Venue, Video are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Event Tracker tables for fast query execution.