This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Railway Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Railway Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Booking, Trains, Stations, Employee etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Railway Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Railway Management System are Stations, Booking, Customers, Trains, Timetable and Employee.
Railway Management System entities and their attributes :
- Stations Entity : Attributes of Stations are station_id, station_name, station_type, station_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Trains Entity : Attributes of Trains are train_id, train_name, train_number, train_seat_number, train_ticket, train_type, train_description
- Timetable Entity : Attributes of Timetable are timetable_id,rain_id, timetable_name, timetable_type, timetable_description timetable_t
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
Description of Railway Management System Database :
- The details of Stations is store into the Stations tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Employee, Customers, Timetable, Booking, Stations) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customers, Timetable has binded with Stations, Booking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Timetable, Trains, Employee, Stations
- All the entities Stations, Timetable, Customers, Employee are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Railway Management System tables for fast query execution.