This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Pharmacy Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Pharmacy Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Medicines, Company, Pharmacy, Sells etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Pharmacy Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Pharmacy Management System are Pharmacy, Medicines, Stocks, Company, Inventory and Sells.
Pharmacy Management System entities and their attributes :
- Pharmacy Entity : Attributes of Pharmacy are pharmacy_id, pharmacy_medicine_id pharmacy_name, pharmacy_type, pharmacy_description, pharmacy_address
- Medicines Entity : Attributes of Medicines are medicine_id, medicine_name, medicine_company, medicine_composition, medicine_cost, medicine_type, medicine_dose, medicine_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Sells Entity : Attributes of Sells are sell_id, sell_name, sell_type, sell_description
Description of Pharmacy Management System Database :
- The details of Pharmacy is store into the Pharmacy tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Sells, Stocks, Inventory, Medicines, Pharmacy) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Stocks, Inventory has binded with Pharmacy, Medicines entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Inventory, Company, Sells, Pharmacy
- All the entities Pharmacy, Inventory, Stocks, Sells are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Pharmacy Management System tables for fast query execution.