This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Restaurent Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Restaurent Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employees, Sells, Restaurent, Orders etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Restaurent Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Restaurent Management System are Restaurent, Employees, Items, Sells, Payments and Orders.
Restaurent Management System entities and their attributes :
- Restaurent Entity : Attributes of Restaurent are resturent_id, resturent_name, resturent_type, resturent_description, resturent_address
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Items Entity : Attributes of Items are item_id, item_stocks, item_number, item_type, item_description
- Sells Entity : Attributes of Sells are sell_id, sell_name, sell_type, sell_sercription
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Orders Entity : Attributes of Orders are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
Description of Restaurent Management System Database :
- The details of Restaurent is store into the Restaurent tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Orders, Items, Payments, Employees, Restaurent) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Items, Payments has binded with Restaurent, Employees entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payments, Sells, Orders, Restaurent
- All the entities Restaurent, Payments, Items, Orders are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Restaurent Management System tables for fast query execution.