This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Book Shop Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Book Shop Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Receipts, Inventory, Books, Publications etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Book Shop Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Book Shop Management System are Books, Receipts, Sales, Inventory, Stocks and Publications.
Book Shop Management System entities and their attributes :
- Books Entity : Attributes of Books are book_id, book_customer_id, book_name, book_author, book_publication_date, book_type, book_price, book_description
- Receipts Entity : Attributes of Receipts are receipt_id, receipt_customer_id, receipt_number, receipt_type, receipt_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Publications Entity : Attributes of Publications are publication_id, publication_book_id, publication_date, publication_place, publication_number, publication_type, publication_name, publication_description
Description of Book Shop Management System Database :
- The details of Books is store into the Books tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Publications, Sales, Stocks, Receipts, Books) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Sales, Stocks has binded with Books, Receipts entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Stocks, Inventory, Publications, Books
- All the entities Books, Stocks, Sales, Publications are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Book Shop Management System tables for fast query execution.