This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Mailing System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Mailing System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Domain name, Subject, Mailbox name, MailserverAdress etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Mailing System functionalities. The main entities of the Mailing System are Mailbox name, Domain name, Userdata, Subject, Messagedata and MailserverAdress.
Mailing System entities and their attributes :
- Mailbox name Entity : Attributes of Mailbox name are mailbox_id, mailbox_user_id, mailbox_name, mailbox_type, mailbox_description
- Domain name Entity : Attributes of Domain name are domain_id, domain_user_id, domain_name, domain_type, domain_description
- Userdata Entity : Attributes of Userdata are user_data_id, user_data_user_id, user_data_name, user_data_type, user_data_description
- Subject Entity : Attributes of Subject are subject_id, subject_name, subject_type, subject_description
- Messagedata Entity : Attributes of Messagedata are message_data_id, message_data_user_id, message_data_name, message_data_type, message_data_description
- MailserverAdress Entity : Attributes of MailserverAdress are mail_server_id, mail_server_domian_id, mail_server_name, mail_server_type, mail_server_address, mail_server_description
Description of Mailing System Database :
- The details of Mailbox name is store into the Mailbox name tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (MailserverAdress, Userdata, Messagedata, Domain name, Mailbox name) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Userdata, Messagedata has binded with Mailbox name, Domain name entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Messagedata, Subject, MailserverAdress, Mailbox name
- All the entities Mailbox name, Messagedata, Userdata, MailserverAdress are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Mailing System tables for fast query execution.