This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Library Inventory System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Library Inventory System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Store, Author, Student, Address etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Library Inventory System functionalities. The main entities of the Library Inventory System are Student, Store, Category, Author, Member and Address.
Library Inventory System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Store Entity : Attributes of Store are store_id, store_name, store_type, store_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Author Entity : Attributes of Author are author_id, author_name, author_mobile, author_email, author_username, author_password, author_address
- Member Entity : Attributes of Member are memeber_id, memeber_name, memeber_mobile, memeber_email, memeber_username, memeber_password, memeber_address
- Address Entity : Attributes of Address are address_id, address_student_id, address_place, address_type, address_description
Description of Library Inventory System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Address, Category, Member, Store, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Category, Member has binded with Student, Store entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Member, Author, Address, Student
- All the entities Student, Member, Category, Address are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Library Inventory System tables for fast query execution.