This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Movie Ticket Booking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Movie Ticket Booking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Payment, Movie, Shows etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Movie Ticket Booking System functionalities. The main entities of the Movie Ticket Booking System are Movie, Customer, Booking, Payment, Seats and Shows.
Movie Ticket Booking System entities and their attributes :
- Movie Entity : Attributes of Movie are movie_id, movie_name, movie_language, movie_type, movie_hour, movie_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Seats Entity : Attributes of Seats are seat_id, seat_movie_id, seat_customer_id, seat_number, seat_type, seat_description
- Shows Entity : Attributes of Shows are show_id, show_name, show_type, show_time, show_date, show_description
Description of Movie Ticket Booking System Database :
- The details of Movie is store into the Movie tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Shows, Booking, Seats, Customer, Movie) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Booking, Seats has binded with Movie, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Seats, Payment, Shows, Movie
- All the entities Movie, Seats, Booking, Shows are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Movie Ticket Booking System tables for fast query execution.