This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Jwellary Shoping System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Jwellary Shoping System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Supplier, Sale, Customer, Stock etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Jwellary Shoping System functionalities. The main entities of the Jwellary Shoping System are Customer, Supplier, Purchase, Sale, Gross and Stock.
Jwellary Shoping System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Supplier Entity : Attributes of Supplier are supplier_id, supplier_name, supplier_mobile, supplier_email, supplier_username, supplier_password, supplier_address
- Purchase Entity : Attributes of Purchase are purchase_id, purchase_customer_id, purchase_amount, purchase_type, purchase_total, purchase_recepit, purchase_bill, purchase_description
- Sale Entity : Attributes of Sale are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Gross Entity : Attributes of Gross are gross_id, gross_title, gross_name, gross_type, gross_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
Description of Jwellary Shoping System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Stock, Purchase, Gross, Supplier, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Purchase, Gross has binded with Customer, Supplier entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Gross, Sale, Stock, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Gross, Purchase, Stock are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Jwellary Shoping System tables for fast query execution.