This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Supply Chain Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Supply Chain Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Company, Supply Chain, Supplier etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Supply Chain Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Supply Chain Management System are Supply Chain, Customer, Product, Company, Order and Supplier.
Supply Chain Management System entities and their attributes :
- Supply Chain Entity : Attributes of Supply Chain are supply_chain_id, supply_chain_product_id, supply_chain_name, supply_chain_type, supply_chain_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Supplier Entity : Attributes of Supplier are supplier_id, supplier_name, supplier_mobile, supplier_email, supplier_username, supplier_password, supplier_address
Description of Supply Chain Management System Database :
- The details of Supply Chain is store into the Supply Chain tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Supplier, Product, Order, Customer, Supply Chain) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Product, Order has binded with Supply Chain, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Order, Company, Supplier, Supply Chain
- All the entities Supply Chain, Order, Product, Supplier are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Supply Chain Management System tables for fast query execution.