This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Bug Tracking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Bug Tracking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Projects, Testers, Bugs, Bug Types etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Bug Tracking System functionalities. The main entities of the Bug Tracking System are Bugs, Projects, Managers, Testers, Developers and Bug Types.
Bug Tracking System entities and their attributes :
- Bugs Entity : Attributes of Bugs are bug_id, bug_developer_id, bug_tester_id, bug_title, bug_type, bug_description
- Projects Entity : Attributes of Projects are project_id, project_developer_id, project_tester_id, project_name, project_assign, project_last_date, project_type, project_description
- Managers Entity : Attributes of Managers are manager_id, manager_name, manager_mobile, manager_email, manager_username, manager_password, manager_address
- Testers Entity : Attributes of Testers are tester_id, tester_name, tester_mobile, tester_email, tester_username, tester_password, tester_address
- Developers Entity : Attributes of Developers are developer_id, developer_name, developer_mobile, developer_email, developer_username, developer_password, developer_address
- Bug Types Entity : Attributes of Bug Types are bug_type_id, bug_type_title, bug_type_description
Description of Bug Tracking System Database :
- The details of Bugs is store into the Bugs tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Bug Types, Managers, Developers, Projects, Bugs) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Managers, Developers has binded with Bugs, Projects entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Developers, Testers, Bug Types, Bugs
- All the entities Bugs, Developers, Managers, Bug Types are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Bug Tracking System tables for fast query execution.