This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of internet Banking Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of internet Banking shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Credit, Fund Transfers, Banks, User etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of internet Banking functionalities. The main entities of the internet Banking are Banks, Credit, Debits, Fund Transfers, Services and User.
internet Banking entities and their attributes :
- Banks Entity : Attributes of Banks are bank_id, bank_customer_id, bank_name, bank_branch_code, bank_place, bank_type, bank_description
- Credit Entity : Attributes of Credit are credit_id, credit_name, credit_amount, credit_total, credit_type, credit_description
- Debits Entity : Attributes of Debits are debit_id, debit_name, debit_amount, debit_total, debit_type, debit_description
- Fund Transfers Entity : Attributes of Fund Transfers are transfer_id, transfer_bank_id, transfer_name, transfer_fund, transfer_total, transfer_type, transfer_description
- Services Entity : Attributes of Services are service_id, service_bank_id, service_name, service_type, service_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
Description of internet Banking Database :
- The details of Banks is store into the Banks tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (User, Debits, Services, Credit, Banks) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Debits, Services has binded with Banks, Credit entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Services, Fund Transfers, User, Banks
- All the entities Banks, Services, Debits, User are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of internet Banking tables for fast query execution.