This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Parking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Parking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Vehicles, Duration, Parking Slots, Customers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Parking System functionalities. The main entities of the Parking System are Parking Slots, Vehicles, Parking Fees, Duration, Types and Customers.
Parking System entities and their attributes :
- Parking Slots Entity : Attributes of Parking Slots are parking_slot_id, parking_slot_car_id, parking_slot_type, parking_slot_description
- Vehicles Entity : Attributes of Vehicles are vehicle_id, vehicle_owner_id, vehicle_number, vehicle_company vehicle_type, vehicle_description
- Parking Fees Entity : Attributes of Parking Fees are parking_fees_id, parking_fees_amount, parking_fees_type, parking_fees_description
- Duration Entity : Attributes of Duration are duration_id, duration_name, duration_time, duration_type, duration_description
- Types Entity : Attributes of Types are type_id, type_name, type_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
Description of Parking System Database :
- The details of Parking Slots is store into the Parking Slots tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Customers, Parking Fees, Types, Vehicles, Parking Slots) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Parking Fees, Types has binded with Parking Slots, Vehicles entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Types, Duration, Customers, Parking Slots
- All the entities Parking Slots, Types, Parking Fees, Customers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Parking System tables for fast query execution.