This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Multi User Chat Application Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Multi User Chat Application shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Chat History, User, Chat, Smiley Chat etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Multi User Chat Application functionalities. The main entities of the Multi User Chat Application are Chat, Chat History, Chat Profile, User, Group Chat and Smiley Chat.
Multi User Chat Application entities and their attributes :
- Chat Entity : Attributes of Chat are chat_id, chat_user_id, chat_type, chat_history, chat_time, chat_description
- Chat History Entity : Attributes of Chat History are chat_history_id, chat_history_user_id, chat_history_type, chat_history_time, chat_history_description
- Chat Profile Entity : Attributes of Chat Profile are profile_id, profile_user_id, profile_name, profile_type, profile_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Group Chat Entity : Attributes of Group Chat are group_chat_id, group_chat_users_id, group_chat_type, group_chat_history, cgroup_hat_time, group_chat_description
- Smiley Chat Entity : Attributes of Smiley Chat are smilies_chat_id, smilies_chat_user_id, smilies_chat_type, smilies_chat_history, smilies_chat_time, smilies_chat_description
Description of Multi User Chat Application Database :
- The details of Chat is store into the Chat tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Smiley Chat, Chat Profile, Group Chat, Chat History, Chat) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Chat Profile, Group Chat has binded with Chat, Chat History entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Group Chat, User, Smiley Chat, Chat
- All the entities Chat, Group Chat, Chat Profile, Smiley Chat are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Multi User Chat Application tables for fast query execution.