This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Consignment Tracking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Consignment Tracking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Track, Delivery, Consignment, Schedule etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Consignment Tracking System functionalities. The main entities of the Consignment Tracking System are Consignment, Track, Ship, Delivery, Payment and Schedule.
Consignment Tracking System entities and their attributes :
- Consignment Entity : Attributes of Consignment are consignment_id, consignment_customer_id, consignment_item, consignment_type, consignment_description
- Track Entity : Attributes of Track are track_id, track_consignment_id, track_date, track_place track_type, track_description
- Ship Entity : Attributes of Ship are ship_id, ship_consignment_id, ship_date, ship_type, ship_description
- Delivery Entity : Attributes of Delivery are delivery_id, delivery_customer_id, delivery_address, delivery_type, delivery_by, delivery_date, delivery_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Schedule Entity : Attributes of Schedule are schedule_id, schedule_name, schedule_type, schedule_description
Description of Consignment Tracking System Database :
- The details of Consignment is store into the Consignment tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Schedule, Ship, Payment, Track, Consignment) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Ship, Payment has binded with Consignment, Track entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Delivery, Schedule, Consignment
- All the entities Consignment, Payment, Ship, Schedule are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Consignment Tracking System tables for fast query execution.