This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Image Gallery Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Image Gallery Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Gallery, Downloading, Image, User etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Image Gallery Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Image Gallery Management System are Image, Gallery, Scanning, Downloading, Digital Image and User.
Image Gallery Management System entities and their attributes :
- Image Entity : Attributes of Image are image_id, image_name, image_type, image_description
- Gallery Entity : Attributes of Gallery are gallery_id, gallery_arts_id, gallery_type, gallery_title, gallery_description
- Scanning Entity : Attributes of Scanning are scanning_id, scanning_image_id, scanning_name, scanning_type, scanning_description
- Downloading Entity : Attributes of Downloading are downloading_id, downloading_image_id, downloading_title, downloading_type, downloading_description
- Digital Image Entity : Attributes of Digital Image are digital_image_id, digital_image_name, digital_image_type, digital_image_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
Description of Image Gallery Management System Database :
- The details of Image is store into the Image tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (User, Scanning, Digital Image, Gallery, Image) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Scanning, Digital Image has binded with Image, Gallery entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Digital Image, Downloading, User, Image
- All the entities Image, Digital Image, Scanning, User are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Image Gallery Management System tables for fast query execution.