This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Electricity Bill Payment System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Electricity Bill Payment System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customers, Units, Bills, Consuptions etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Electricity Bill Payment System functionalities. The main entities of the Electricity Bill Payment System are Bills, Customers, Connections, Units, Readings and Consuptions.
Electricity Bill Payment System entities and their attributes :
- Bills Entity : Attributes of Bills are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Connections Entity : Attributes of Connections are connection_id, connection_name, connection_type, connection_description
- Units Entity : Attributes of Units are unit_id, unit_name, unit_type, unit_description
- Readings Entity : Attributes of Readings are reading_id, reading_name, reading_type, reading_description
- Consuptions Entity : Attributes of Consuptions are consuption_id, consuption_name, consuption_type, consuption_description
Description of Electricity Bill Payment System Database :
- The details of Bills is store into the Bills tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Consuptions, Connections, Readings, Customers, Bills) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Connections, Readings has binded with Bills, Customers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Readings, Units, Consuptions, Bills
- All the entities Bills, Readings, Connections, Consuptions are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Electricity Bill Payment System tables for fast query execution.