This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Retail Store Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Retail Store Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Stock, Retail Price, Store, Billing Counter etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Retail Store Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Retail Store Management System are Store, Stock, Product, Retail Price, Bill and Billing Counter.
Retail Store Management System entities and their attributes :
- Store Entity : Attributes of Store are store_id, store_name, store_type, store_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Retail Price Entity : Attributes of Retail Price are price_id, price_name, price_type, price_amount, price_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Billing Counter Entity : Attributes of Billing Counter are counter_id, counter_name, counter_type, counter_description
Description of Retail Store Management System Database :
- The details of Store is store into the Store tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Billing Counter, Product, Bill, Stock, Store) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Product, Bill has binded with Store, Stock entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Bill, Retail Price, Billing Counter, Store
- All the entities Store, Bill, Product, Billing Counter are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Retail Store Management System tables for fast query execution.