This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Super Market Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Super Market Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Sales, Stores, Products etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Super Market Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Super Market Management System are Stores, Customer, Purchasing, Sales, Payment and Products.
Super Market Management System entities and their attributes :
- Stores Entity : Attributes of Stores are store_id, store_name, store_type, store_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Purchasing Entity : Attributes of Purchasing are purchase_id, purchase_customer_id, purchase_amount, purchase_type, purchase_total, purchase_recepit, purchase_bill, purchase_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
Description of Super Market Management System Database :
- The details of Stores is store into the Stores tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Products, Purchasing, Payment, Customer, Stores) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Purchasing, Payment has binded with Stores, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Sales, Products, Stores
- All the entities Stores, Payment, Purchasing, Products are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Super Market Management System tables for fast query execution.