This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Financial Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Financial Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Ledgers, Expenses, Accounts, Stock etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Financial Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Financial Management System are Accounts, Ledgers, Taxes, Expenses, Inventory and Stock.
Financial Management System entities and their attributes :
- Accounts Entity : Attributes of Accounts are account_id, account_customer_id, account_number, account_type, account_balance, account_description
- Ledgers Entity : Attributes of Ledgers are ledgers_id, ledgers_name, ledgers_type, ledgers_description
- Taxes Entity : Attributes of Taxes are taxes_id, taxes_name, taxes_type, taxes_description
- Expenses Entity : Attributes of Expenses are expences_id, expences_customer id, expences_type_id, expences_amount,
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
Description of Financial Management System Database :
- The details of Accounts is store into the Accounts tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Stock, Taxes, Inventory, Ledgers, Accounts) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Taxes, Inventory has binded with Accounts, Ledgers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Inventory, Expenses, Stock, Accounts
- All the entities Accounts, Inventory, Taxes, Stock are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Financial Management System tables for fast query execution.