This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Blogging System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Blogging System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Blog Category, Blog Type, Blog, Technology Blog etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Blogging System functionalities. The main entities of the Blogging System are Blog, Blog Category, Create Blog, Blog Type, Comment and Technology Blog.
Blogging System entities and their attributes :
- Blog Entity : Attributes of Blog are blog_id, blog_user_id blog_title, blog_type, blog_content, blog_description
- Blog Category Entity : Attributes of Blog Category are blog_category_id, blog_category, blog_category_title, blog_category_type, blog_category_content, blog_category_description
- Create Blog Entity : Attributes of Create Blog are blog_id, blog_user_id blog_title, blog_type, blog_content, blog_description
- Blog Type Entity : Attributes of Blog Type are blog_type_id, blog_type_name, blog_type_description
- Comment Entity : Attributes of Comment are comment_id, comment_user_id, comment_type, comment_title, comment_description
- Technology Blog Entity : Attributes of Technology Blog are techonology_blog_id, techonology_blog_user_id, techonology_blog_title, techonology_blog_type, techonology_blog_content, techonology_blog_description
Description of Blogging System Database :
- The details of Blog is store into the Blog tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Technology Blog, Create Blog, Comment, Blog Category, Blog) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Create Blog, Comment has binded with Blog, Blog Category entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Comment, Blog Type, Technology Blog, Blog
- All the entities Blog, Comment, Create Blog, Technology Blog are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Blogging System tables for fast query execution.