This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Login System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Login System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Password, Programmer, Username, Permission etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Login System functionalities. The main entities of the Login System are Username, Password, Login, Programmer, Change Password and Permission.
Login System entities and their attributes :
- Username Entity : Attributes of Username are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Password Entity : Attributes of Password are password_id, password_user_id, password_name, password_type, password_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Programmer Entity : Attributes of Programmer are programmer_id, programmer_name, programmer_mobile, programmer_email, programmer_programmername, programmer_password, programmer_address
- Change Password Entity : Attributes of Change Password are changing_password_id, changing_password_user_id, changing_password_name, changing_password_type, changing_password_description
- Permission Entity : Attributes of Permission are permission_id, permission_user_id, permission_name, permission_type, permission_description
Description of Login System Database :
- The details of Username is store into the Username tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Permission, Login, Change Password, Password, Username) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Login, Change Password has binded with Username, Password entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Change Password, Programmer, Permission, Username
- All the entities Username, Change Password, Login, Permission are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Login System tables for fast query execution.