This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Defect Tracking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Defect Tracking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Register Bug, Project Manager, Bug, Quality etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Defect Tracking System functionalities. The main entities of the Defect Tracking System are Bug, Register Bug, Developer, Project Manager, Tester and Quality.
Defect Tracking System entities and their attributes :
- Bug Entity : Attributes of Bug are bug_id, bug_developer_id, bug_tester_id, bug_title, bug_type, bug_description
- Register Bug Entity : Attributes of Register Bug are bug_id, bug_developer_id, bug_tester_id, bug_title, bug_type, bug_description
- Developer Entity : Attributes of Developer are developer_id, developer_name, developer_mobile, developer_email, developer_username, developer_password, developer_address
- Project Manager Entity : Attributes of Project Manager are manager_id, manager_name, manager_mobile, manager_email, manager_username, manager_password, manager_address
- Tester Entity : Attributes of Tester are tester_id, tester_name, tester_mobile, tester_email, tester_username, tester_password, tester_address
- Quality Entity : Attributes of Quality are quality_id, quality_product_id, quality_category, quality_type, quality_description
Description of Defect Tracking System Database :
- The details of Bug is store into the Bug tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Quality, Developer, Tester, Register Bug, Bug) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Developer, Tester has binded with Bug, Register Bug entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Tester, Project Manager, Quality, Bug
- All the entities Bug, Tester, Developer, Quality are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Defect Tracking System tables for fast query execution.