This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Forum System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Forum System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Users, Posts, Forum, Polls etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Forum System functionalities. The main entities of the Forum System are Forum, Users, Registartions, Posts, Replies and Polls.
Forum System entities and their attributes :
- Forum Entity : Attributes of Forum are forum_id, forum_name, forum_type, forum_description
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Registartions Entity : Attributes of Registartions are registration_id, registration_user_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
- Posts Entity : Attributes of Posts are post_id, post_user_id, post_title, post_type, post_description
- Replies Entity : Attributes of Replies are replies_id, replies_user_id, replies_title, replies_type, replies_description
- Polls Entity : Attributes of Polls are poll_id, poll_name, poll_type, poll_description
Description of Forum System Database :
- The details of Forum is store into the Forum tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Polls, Registartions, Replies, Users, Forum) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Registartions, Replies has binded with Forum, Users entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Replies, Posts, Polls, Forum
- All the entities Forum, Replies, Registartions, Polls are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Forum System tables for fast query execution.