This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Timetable Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Timetable Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Attendance, Student, Timetable, Teacher etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Timetable Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Timetable Management System are Timetable, Attendance, Class, Student, Subject and Teacher.
Timetable Management System entities and their attributes :
- Timetable Entity : Attributes of Timetable are timetable_id, timetable_name, timetable_type, timetable_description timetable_t
- Attendance Entity : Attributes of Attendance are attendance_id, attendance_student_id, attendance_type, attendance_description
- Class Entity : Attributes of Class are class_id, class_student_id, class_name, class_room, class_type, class_description
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Subject Entity : Attributes of Subject are subject_id, subject_course_id, subject_student_id, subject_name, subject_type, subject_description
- Teacher Entity : Attributes of Teacher are teacher_id, teacher_college_id, teacher_name, teacher_mobile, teacher_email, teacher_username, teacher_password, teacher_address
Description of Timetable Management System Database :
- The details of Timetable is store into the Timetable tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Teacher, Class, Subject, Attendance, Timetable) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Class, Subject has binded with Timetable, Attendance entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Subject, Student, Teacher, Timetable
- All the entities Timetable, Subject, Class, Teacher are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Timetable Management System tables for fast query execution.