This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Car Sales System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Car Sales System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Car Models, Inventory, Cars, Booking etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Car Sales System functionalities. The main entities of the Car Sales System are Cars, Car Models, Car Owners, Inventory, Customer and Booking.
Car Sales System entities and their attributes :
- Cars Entity : Attributes of Cars are car_id, car_driver_id, car_customer_id, car_number, car_company car_type, car_description
- Car Models Entity : Attributes of Car Models are car_model_id, car_model_number, car_model_year, car_model_name, car_model_type, car_model_description
- Car Owners Entity : Attributes of Car Owners are car owner_id, car owner_name, car owner_mobile, car owner_email, car owner_username, car owner_password, car owner_address
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
Description of Car Sales System Database :
- The details of Cars is store into the Cars tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Booking, Car Owners, Customer, Car Models, Cars) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Car Owners, Customer has binded with Cars, Car Models entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Customer, Inventory, Booking, Cars
- All the entities Cars, Customer, Car Owners, Booking are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Car Sales System tables for fast query execution.