This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of CD DVD Library Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of CD DVD Library Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Movies, Customer, CD DVD, Booking etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of CD DVD Library Management System functionalities. The main entities of the CD DVD Library Management System are CD DVD, Movies, Songs, Customer, Sales and Booking.
CD DVD Library Management System entities and their attributes :
- CD DVD Entity : Attributes of CD DVD are cd_dvd_id, cd_dvd_movie_id, cd_dvd_songs_id, cd_dvd_name, cd_dvd_type, cd_dvd_description
- Movies Entity : Attributes of Movies are movie_id, movie_name, movie_language, movie_type, movie_hour, movie_description
- Songs Entity : Attributes of Songs are song_id, song_name, song_language, song_type, song_hour, song_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
Description of CD DVD Library Management System Database :
- The details of CD DVD is store into the CD DVD tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Booking, Songs, Sales, Movies, CD DVD) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Songs, Sales has binded with CD DVD, Movies entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Sales, Customer, Booking, CD DVD
- All the entities CD DVD, Sales, Songs, Booking are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of CD DVD Library Management System tables for fast query execution.