This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Online Music Portal System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Online Music Portal System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Track, Singer, Performaer, Album etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Online Music Portal System functionalities. The main entities of the Online Music Portal System are Performaer, Track, Music Library, Singer, Music and Album.
Online Music Portal System entities and their attributes :
- Performaer Entity : Attributes of Performaer are performer_id, performer_music_id, performer_name, performer_mobile, performer_email, performer_username, performer_password, performer_address
- Track Entity : Attributes of Track are track_id, track_music_id, track_name, track_type, track_description
- Music Library Entity : Attributes of Music Library are music_library_id, music_library_name, music_library_type, music_library_description
- Singer Entity : Attributes of Singer are singer_id, singer_music_id, singer_name, singer_mobile, singer_email, singer_username, singer_password, singer_address
- Music Entity : Attributes of Music are music_id, music_album_id, music_type, music_description
- Album Entity : Attributes of Album are album_id, album_name, album_type, album_description
Description of Online Music Portal System Database :
- The details of Performaer is store into the Performaer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Album, Music Library, Music, Track, Performaer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Music Library, Music has binded with Performaer, Track entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Music, Singer, Album, Performaer
- All the entities Performaer, Music, Music Library, Album are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Online Music Portal System tables for fast query execution.