This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Departmental Billing System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Departmental Billing System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Stock, Products, Discounts, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Departmental Billing System functionalities. The main entities of the Departmental Billing System are Discounts, Stock, Inventory, Products, Sales and Payments.
Departmental Billing System entities and their attributes :
- Discounts Entity : Attributes of Discounts are discount_id, discount_product_id, discount_name, discount_type, discount_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Departmental Billing System Database :
- The details of Discounts is store into the Discounts tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Payments, Inventory, Sales, Stock, Discounts) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Inventory, Sales has binded with Discounts, Stock entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Sales, Products, Payments, Discounts
- All the entities Discounts, Sales, Inventory, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Departmental Billing System tables for fast query execution.