This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Instant Messaging System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Instant Messaging System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Conference, Status, Message, User etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Instant Messaging System functionalities. The main entities of the Instant Messaging System are Message, Conference, Client, Status, Theme and User.
Instant Messaging System entities and their attributes :
- Message Entity : Attributes of Message are message_id, message_name, message_type, message_description
- Conference Entity : Attributes of Conference are confrence_id, confrence_name, confrence_type, confrence_description
- Client Entity : Attributes of Client are client_id, client_name, client_mobile, client_email, client_username, client_password, client_address
- Status Entity : Attributes of Status are status_id, status_client_id, status_name, status_update, status_time, status_date, status_type, status_description
- Theme Entity : Attributes of Theme are theme_id, theme_name, theme_type, theme_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
Description of Instant Messaging System Database :
- The details of Message is store into the Message tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (User, Client, Theme, Conference, Message) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Client, Theme has binded with Message, Conference entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Theme, Status, User, Message
- All the entities Message, Theme, Client, User are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Instant Messaging System tables for fast query execution.