This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Training Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Training Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Skills, Comapny, Training, Knowledge etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Training Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Training Management System are Training, Skills, College, Comapny, Job and Knowledge.
Training Management System entities and their attributes :
- Training Entity : Attributes of Training are training_id, training_college_id, training_name, training_type, training_description
- Skills Entity : Attributes of Skills are skill_id, skill_user_id, skill_name, skill_type, skill_description
- College Entity : Attributes of College are college_id, college_name, college_description, college_address,
- Comapny Entity : Attributes of Comapny are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Job Entity : Attributes of Job are job_id, job_name, job_type, job_salary, job_vacancy, job_description
- Knowledge Entity : Attributes of Knowledge are knowledge_id, knowledge_name, knowledge_type, knowledge_description
Description of Training Management System Database :
- The details of Training is store into the Training tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Knowledge, College, Job, Skills, Training) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity College, Job has binded with Training, Skills entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Job, Comapny, Knowledge, Training
- All the entities Training, Job, College, Knowledge are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Training Management System tables for fast query execution.