This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Finance Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Finance Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Profit, Interest, Day Book, Loaner etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Finance Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Finance Management System are Day Book, Profit, Losss, Interest, Share Holders and Loaner.
Finance Management System entities and their attributes :
- Day Book Entity : Attributes of Day Book are day_book_id, day_book_name, day_book_date, day_book_type, day_book_description
- Profit Entity : Attributes of Profit are profit_id, profit_name, profit_amount, profit_total, profit_type, profit_description
- Losss Entity : Attributes of Losss are loss_id, loss_name, loss_amount, loss_total, loss_type, loss_description
- Interest Entity : Attributes of Interest are interest_id, interest_name, interest_amount, interest_total, interest_type, interest_description
- Share Holders Entity : Attributes of Share Holders are share_holder_id, share_holder_name, share_holder_mobile, share_holder_email, share_holder_username, share_holder_password, share_holder_address
- Loaner Entity : Attributes of Loaner are Loaner_id, Loaner_name, Loaner_mobile, Loaner_email, Loaner_username, Loaner_password, Loaner_address
Description of Finance Management System Database :
- The details of Day Book is store into the Day Book tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Loaner, Losss, Share Holders, Profit, Day Book) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Losss, Share Holders has binded with Day Book, Profit entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Share Holders, Interest, Loaner, Day Book
- All the entities Day Book, Share Holders, Losss, Loaner are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Finance Management System tables for fast query execution.