This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Invoice Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Invoice Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Client, Payment, Product, Account etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Invoice Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Invoice Management System are Product, Client, Client Quote, Payment, Supplier and Account.
Invoice Management System entities and their attributes :
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Client Entity : Attributes of Client are client_id, client_name, client_mobile, client_email, client_username, client_password, client_address
- Client Quote Entity : Attributes of Client Quote are client_quote_id, client_quote_client_id, client_quote_title, client_quote_type, client_quote_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Supplier Entity : Attributes of Supplier are supplier_id, supplier_name, supplier_mobile, supplier_email, supplier_username, supplier_password, supplier_address
- Account Entity : Attributes of Account are account_id, account_customer_id, account_number, account_type, account_balance, account_description
Description of Invoice Management System Database :
- The details of Product is store into the Product tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Account, Client Quote, Supplier, Client, Product) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Client Quote, Supplier has binded with Product, Client entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Supplier, Payment, Account, Product
- All the entities Product, Supplier, Client Quote, Account are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Invoice Management System tables for fast query execution.