This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of E-Voting Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of E-Voting Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Register, Citizen, Voting, Result etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of E-Voting Management System functionalities. The main entities of the E-Voting Management System are Voting, Register, Candidate, Citizen, Polling and Result.
E-Voting Management System entities and their attributes :
- Voting Entity : Attributes of Voting are voting_candidate_id, voting_citizen_id, voting_date, voting_type, voting_timing, voting_description
- Register Entity : Attributes of Register are register_id, register_candidate_id, register_citizen_id, register_name, register_type, register_description
- Candidate Entity : Attributes of Candidate are candidate_id, candidate_voter_id, candidate_name, candidate_mobile, candidate_email, candidate_username, candidate_password, candidate_address
- Citizen Entity : Attributes of Citizen are citizen_id, citizen_voter_id, citizen_name, citizen_mobile, citizen_email, citizen_username, citizen_password, citizen_address
- Polling Entity : Attributes of Polling are pooling_id, pooling_name, pooling_type, pooling_description
- Result Entity : Attributes of Result are result_id, result_candidate_id, result_date, result_type, result_description
Description of E-Voting Management System Database :
- The details of Voting is store into the Voting tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Result, Candidate, Polling, Register, Voting) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Candidate, Polling has binded with Voting, Register entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Polling, Citizen, Result, Voting
- All the entities Voting, Polling, Candidate, Result are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of E-Voting Management System tables for fast query execution.