This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Civil Registrar System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Civil Registrar System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Birth, Blocks, Civil, Civilization etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Civil Registrar System functionalities. The main entities of the Civil Registrar System are Civil, Birth, Death, Blocks, Cases and Civilization.
Civil Registrar System entities and their attributes :
- Civil Entity : Attributes of Civil are civil_id, civil_name, civil_birth, civil_death, civil_age, civil_description
- Birth Entity : Attributes of Birth are birth_id, birth_civil_id, birth_date, birth_place, birth_description
- Death Entity : Attributes of Death are death_id, death_civil_id, death_date, death_place, death_description
- Blocks Entity : Attributes of Blocks are blocks_id, blocks_name, blocks_type, blocks_description
- Cases Entity : Attributes of Cases are cases_id, cases_name, cases_type, cases_description
- Civilization Entity : Attributes of Civilization are civilization_id, civilization_name, civilization_type, civilization_description
Description of Civil Registrar System Database :
- The details of Civil is store into the Civil tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Civilization, Death, Cases, Birth, Civil) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Death, Cases has binded with Civil, Birth entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Cases, Blocks, Civilization, Civil
- All the entities Civil, Cases, Death, Civilization are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Civil Registrar System tables for fast query execution.