This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Result Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Result Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Class, Exam, Student, Teacher etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Result Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Result Management System are Student, Class, Subject, Exam, Result and Teacher.
Result Management System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Class Entity : Attributes of Class are class_id, class_student_id, class_name, class_room, class_type, class_description
- Subject Entity : Attributes of Subject are subject_id, subject_course_id, subject_student_id, subject_name, subject_type, subject_description
- Exam Entity : Attributes of Exam are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
- Result Entity : Attributes of Result are result_id, result_student_id, result_name, result_description
- Teacher Entity : Attributes of Teacher are teacher_id, teacher_college_id, teacher_name, teacher_mobile, teacher_email, teacher_username, teacher_password, teacher_address
Description of Result Management System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Teacher, Subject, Result, Class, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Subject, Result has binded with Student, Class entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Result, Exam, Teacher, Student
- All the entities Student, Result, Subject, Teacher are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Result Management System tables for fast query execution.