This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Product Supply Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Product Supply Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Supply, Stocks, Product, Accounts etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Product Supply Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Product Supply Management System are Product, Supply, Delivery, Stocks, Inventory and Accounts.
Product Supply Management System entities and their attributes :
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Supply Entity : Attributes of Supply are supply_id, supply_product_id, supply_name, supply_type, supply_description
- Delivery Entity : Attributes of Delivery are delivery_id, delivery_customer_id, delivery_address, delivery_type, delivery_by, delivery_date, delivery_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Accounts Entity : Attributes of Accounts are account_id, account_customer_id, account_number, account_type, account_balance, account_description
Description of Product Supply Management System Database :
- The details of Product is store into the Product tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Accounts, Delivery, Inventory, Supply, Product) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Delivery, Inventory has binded with Product, Supply entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Inventory, Stocks, Accounts, Product
- All the entities Product, Inventory, Delivery, Accounts are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Product Supply Management System tables for fast query execution.