This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Ticket Reservation System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Ticket Reservation System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Seats Availability, Stations, Trains, Passengers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Ticket Reservation System functionalities. The main entities of the Ticket Reservation System are Trains, Seats Availability, Fare, Stations, Booking and Passengers.
Ticket Reservation System entities and their attributes :
- Trains Entity : Attributes of Trains are train_id, train_name, train_number, train_seat_number, train_ticket, train_type, train_description
- Seats Availability Entity : Attributes of Seats Availability are seat_id, seat_train_id, seat_customer_id, seat_number, seat_type, seat_description
- Fare Entity : Attributes of Fare are fare_id, fare_ticket_id, fare_title, fare_type, fare_description
- Stations Entity : Attributes of Stations are station_id, station_name, station_type, station_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_ticket_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Passengers Entity : Attributes of Passengers are passenger_id, passenger_name, passenger_mobile, passenger_email, passenger_username, passenger_password, passenger_address
Description of Ticket Reservation System Database :
- The details of Trains is store into the Trains tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Passengers, Fare, Booking, Seats Availability, Trains) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Fare, Booking has binded with Trains, Seats Availability entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Booking, Stations, Passengers, Trains
- All the entities Trains, Booking, Fare, Passengers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Ticket Reservation System tables for fast query execution.