This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Petrol Pump Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Petrol Pump Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Sales, Tankers, Fule, Inventory etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Petrol Pump Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Petrol Pump Management System are Fule, Sales, Stocks, Tankers, Meter Readings and Inventory.
Petrol Pump Management System entities and their attributes :
- Fule Entity : Attributes of Fule are fule_id, fule_name, fule_type, fule_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Tankers Entity : Attributes of Tankers are tanker_id, tanker_fuel_id, tanker_name, tanker_type, tanker_description
- Meter Readings Entity : Attributes of Meter Readings are reading_id, reading_name, reading_type, reading_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
Description of Petrol Pump Management System Database :
- The details of Fule is store into the Fule tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Inventory, Stocks, Meter Readings, Sales, Fule) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Stocks, Meter Readings has binded with Fule, Sales entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Meter Readings, Tankers, Inventory, Fule
- All the entities Fule, Meter Readings, Stocks, Inventory are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Petrol Pump Management System tables for fast query execution.