This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Issue Tracking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Issue Tracking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Tracking, Tester, Issue, Bug etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Issue Tracking System functionalities. The main entities of the Issue Tracking System are Issue, Tracking, Developer, Tester, Project and Bug.
Issue Tracking System entities and their attributes :
- Issue Entity : Attributes of Issue are issue_id, issue_developer_id, issue_tester_id, issue_title, issue_type, issue_description
- Tracking Entity : Attributes of Tracking are track_id, track_bug_id, track_date, track_place track_type, track_description
- Developer Entity : Attributes of Developer are developer_id, developer_name, developer_mobile, developer_email, developer_username, developer_password, developer_address
- Tester Entity : Attributes of Tester are tester_id, tester_name, tester_mobile, tester_email, tester_username, tester_password, tester_address, track_bug_id, track_date,
- Project Entity : Attributes of Project are project_id, project_developer_id, project_tester_id, project_name, project_assign, project_last_date, project_type, project_description
- Bug Entity : Attributes of Bug are bug_id, bug_developer_id, bug_tester_id, bug_title, bug_type, bug_description
Description of Issue Tracking System Database :
- The details of Issue is store into the Issue tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Bug, Developer, Project, Tracking, Issue) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Developer, Project has binded with Issue, Tracking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Project, Tester, Bug, Issue
- All the entities Issue, Project, Developer, Bug are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Issue Tracking System tables for fast query execution.