This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Jwellary Shop Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Jwellary Shop Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Stock, Quality, Jwellery, Product etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Jwellary Shop Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Jwellary Shop Management System are Jwellery, Stock, Sales, Quality, Payment and Product.
Jwellary Shop Management System entities and their attributes :
- Jwellery Entity : Attributes of Jwellery are jwellery_id, jwellery_name, jwellery_type, jwellery_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Quality Entity : Attributes of Quality are quality_id, quality_product_id, quality_category, quality_type, quality_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
Description of Jwellary Shop Management System Database :
- The details of Jwellery is store into the Jwellery tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Product, Sales, Payment, Stock, Jwellery) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Sales, Payment has binded with Jwellery, Stock entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Quality, Product, Jwellery
- All the entities Jwellery, Payment, Sales, Product are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Jwellary Shop Management System tables for fast query execution.