This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Cabel Operator Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Cabel Operator Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customers, Payment, Operators, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Cabel Operator Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Cabel Operator Management System are Operators, Customers, Channels, Payment, Plans and Login.
Cabel Operator Management System entities and their attributes :
- Operators Entity : Attributes of Operators are operator_id, operator_name, operator_mobile, operator_email, operator_username, operator_password, operator_address
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Channels Entity : Attributes of Channels are channel_id, channel_name, channel_number, channel_type, channel_charge, channel_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_bill, payment_type, payment_description
- Plans Entity : Attributes of Plans are plan_id, plan_channel_id, plan_name, plan_price, plan_type, plan_payment, plan_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Cabel Operator Management System Database :
- The details of Operators is store into the Operators tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Channels, Plans, Customers, Operators) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Channels, Plans has binded with Operators, Customers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Plans, Payment, Login, Operators
- All the entities Operators, Plans, Channels, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Cabel Operator Management System tables for fast query execution.