This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Inventory Sales System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Inventory Sales System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Sales, stock, Inverntory Item, Customer etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Inventory Sales System functionalities. The main entities of the Inventory Sales System are Inverntory Item, Sales, Item, stock, Category and Customer.
Inventory Sales System entities and their attributes :
- Inverntory Item Entity : Attributes of Inverntory Item are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Item Entity : Attributes of Item are item_id, item_stocks, item_number, item_type, item_description
- stock Entity : Attributes of stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
Description of Inventory Sales System Database :
- The details of Inverntory Item is store into the Inverntory Item tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Customer, Item, Category, Sales, Inverntory Item) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Item, Category has binded with Inverntory Item, Sales entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Category, stock, Customer, Inverntory Item
- All the entities Inverntory Item, Category, Item, Customer are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Inventory Sales System tables for fast query execution.