This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Clinic Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Clinic Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Patient, Nurses, Clinic, Medicines etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Clinic Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Clinic Management System are Clinic, Patient, Doctors, Nurses, Appointments and Medicines.
Clinic Management System entities and their attributes :
- Clinic Entity : Attributes of Clinic are clinic_id, clinic_doctor_id, clinic_name, clinic_place, clinic_type, clinic_description, clinic_address
- Patient Entity : Attributes of Patient are patient_id, patient_name, patient_mobile, patient_email, patient_username, patient_password, patient_address,
- Doctors Entity : Attributes of Doctors are doctor_id, doctor_name, doctor_specialist, doctor_mobile, doctor_email, doctor_username, doctor_password, doctor_address
- Nurses Entity : Attributes of Nurses are nurse_id, nurse_name, nurse_duty_hour, nurse_mobile, nurse_email, nurse_username, nurse_password, nurse_address,
- Appointments Entity : Attributes of Appointments are appointment_id, appointment_doctor_id, appointment_number, appointment_type, appointment_date, appointment_description
- Medicines Entity : Attributes of Medicines are medicine_id, medicine_name, medicine_company, medicine_composition, medicine_cost, medicine_type, medicine_dose, medicine_description
Description of Clinic Management System Database :
- The details of Clinic is store into the Clinic tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Medicines, Doctors, Appointments, Patient, Clinic) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Doctors, Appointments has binded with Clinic, Patient entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Appointments, Nurses, Medicines, Clinic
- All the entities Clinic, Appointments, Doctors, Medicines are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Clinic Management System tables for fast query execution.