This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Car Pooling System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Car Pooling System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Pooling, Car Routes, Cars, Drivers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Car Pooling System functionalities. The main entities of the Car Pooling System are Cars, Pooling, Passengar, Car Routes, Bill and Drivers.
Car Pooling System entities and their attributes :
- Cars Entity : Attributes of Cars are car_id, car_customer_id, car_number, car_company car_type, car_description
- Pooling Entity : Attributes of Pooling are pooling_id, pooling_customer_id, pooling_driver_id, pooling_amount, pooling_payment, pooling_type, pooling_description
- Passengar Entity : Attributes of Passengar are passenger_id, passenger_name, passenger_mobile, passenger_email, passenger_username, passenger_password, passenger_address
- Car Routes Entity : Attributes of Car Routes are car_route_id, car_route_name, car_route_type, car_route_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Drivers Entity : Attributes of Drivers are driver_id, driver_name, driver_mobile, driver_email, driver_username, driver_password, driver_address, driver_licence
Description of Car Pooling System Database :
- The details of Cars is store into the Cars tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Drivers, Passengar, Bill, Pooling, Cars) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Passengar, Bill has binded with Cars, Pooling entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Bill, Car Routes, Drivers, Cars
- All the entities Cars, Bill, Passengar, Drivers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Car Pooling System tables for fast query execution.