This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Insurace Policy Enquiry System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Insurace Policy Enquiry System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Buyers, Payments, Insurance, User etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Insurace Policy Enquiry System functionalities. The main entities of the Insurace Policy Enquiry System are Insurance, Buyers, Plans, Payments, Taxes and User.
Insurace Policy Enquiry System entities and their attributes :
- Insurance Entity : Attributes of Insurance are insurance_id, insurance_plan_id, insurance_number, insurance_issue_date, insurance_premium, insurance_amount, insurance_type, insurance_description
- Buyers Entity : Attributes of Buyers are buyer_id, buyer_insurance_id, buyer_name, buyer_mobile, buyer_email, buyer_username, buyer_password, buyer_address
- Plans Entity : Attributes of Plans are plans_id, plans_insurance_id, plans_name, plans_type, plans_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Taxes Entity : Attributes of Taxes are tax_id, tax_insurance_id, tax_name, tax_type, tax_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
Description of Insurace Policy Enquiry System Database :
- The details of Insurance is store into the Insurance tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (User, Plans, Taxes, Buyers, Insurance) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Plans, Taxes has binded with Insurance, Buyers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Taxes, Payments, User, Insurance
- All the entities Insurance, Taxes, Plans, User are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Insurace Policy Enquiry System tables for fast query execution.