This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Bus Ticket Booking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Bus Ticket Booking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Booking, Bus Route, Bus, Seat etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Bus Ticket Booking System functionalities. The main entities of the Bus Ticket Booking System are Bus, Booking, Customer, Bus Route, Ticket Booking and Seat.
Bus Ticket Booking System entities and their attributes :
- Bus Entity : Attributes of Bus are bus_id, bus_name, bus_number, bus_seat_number, bus_ticket, bus_type, bus_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Bus Route Entity : Attributes of Bus Route are bus_route_id, bus_route_name, bus_route_type, bus_route_description
- Ticket Booking Entity : Attributes of Ticket Booking are ticket booking_id, ticket booking_type, ticket booking_Date, ticket booking_description
- Seat Entity : Attributes of Seat are seat_id, seat_bus_id, seat_customer_id, seat_number, seat_type, seat_description
Description of Bus Ticket Booking System Database :
- The details of Bus is store into the Bus tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Seat, Customer, Ticket Booking, Booking, Bus) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customer, Ticket Booking has binded with Bus, Booking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Ticket Booking, Bus Route, Seat, Bus
- All the entities Bus, Ticket Booking, Customer, Seat are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Bus Ticket Booking System tables for fast query execution.